Oh our trips to New Mexico..
We never really do anything. They always consist to medical reasonings.
Never really seen anything..well except for movies.
We always do the same things..movies, tv, red-box, mall, getting test done, or eating out.
C'mon let's do something different please!!!
So I beg and pleaded and He took me to the Zoo!
For a little bit Rusty worked on cars..mine, his, dad's, and Josh's (Serene's man to be cont.)
I liked this picture...Father and Son fixing a car...classic
These are The Edwards' dogs. Rusty loves animals especially dogs.
Gunner and Annie
They like to lick everything and I mean everything.
We went to breakfast with the Wallace's which was great.
Caden and Skylar are growing up so fast.
They are turning into little kids and not babies.
But Caden still loves me.
I'm still his girl.
Rusty told him he's have to move on and he looked at Rusty pointed at him and said "No! You move on!" and then wanted Rusty's ring. :)
Zoo Time!
These pictures are some of our favorites!
Rusty touched the porcupine!
It was raised by a keeper with their dogs and cats.
I didn't think Pumba (wort hog) in real life was so ugly...
This monkey literally posed for the camera.
When you start being around someone a lot you start thinking alike. We just happened to match...:)
I love Rusty's faces..this is his ferocious tiger face :)
The NM Zoo is way better than the Tucson one. It took us two hours to go through all of it. Tucson's is about 5 minutes.
I am glad we finally did something new!
His parents are flipping a house.
We Helped paint it and it's not done yet but looks like a new house already.
WHo does this?!
Sea Foam green on wood? Orange walls? Navy Blue Ceiling?
These do not go together what so ever!
Anyways...
It was a lot of fun to go to the Zoo and just be able to spend time with my hubby!
He got a new job! Discount Tires!
No more working on Sundays! YAY!
I got my temple recommend and Rusty gets the priesthood (becomes an elder) in May!
We know because we are doing what's right that we are being blessed.
Life is a lot easier when you are doing what's right that's all I gotta say.
1 comment:
Hahaha the pooping elephant...Gross Jamee! ;) Sounds like fun, I wanna go to the zoo now!
Post a Comment