Saturday, February 25, 2012

Always and Forever notes

Rusty and I have a board on the wall that has our notes.
  • Always say I love you
  • Always try to do nice things for each other
  • Kiss each other every morning and night and in between
  • Date night once a week
  • Always ask how their day went and give compliments
  • Always do things together
  • Try to work out 3 times a week together
Temple Goals
  • Read and Pray
  • CTR
  • Go to Church
  • FHE
  • Get Temple Recommend/priesthood
We haven't been perfect at all these but we've done pretty darn good.
These things make our day way better and our relationship is going strong.
Everyone says the first year is the hardest..is it still coming or am I missing something?!
Some days I am bored out of my mind.
Rusty has been working 70 hour weeks.
Yes that's good for the bank but I miss him.
He's been extremely tired and I work late.
We work a lot.
I finally got the deli.
I started training at Starbucks too.
Ironic I know.
But I am getting more hours and I am going to train as a Pharmacy Clerk as well.
I have just been moved around the whole store.
It's weird to be new again and not have a clue about anything since I don't drink coffee.
But it's getting better. 
Rusty's cancer is still good.
A year out! It's gone by so fast!
Clean Bill of Health.
Every two months we have to go back to NM for check ups now.
So we've been praying where we need to be to go to school and not have to drive so much
 but we'll see..

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm posting a comment about a few posts...
1) You guys are doing such a great job, trying to accomplish all of your "notes" and goals. Your marriage is strong because of it, and outsiders can tell just by watching! :)
2)Rusty is so sweet, I love the simple valentine's day surprises.
3) The awkward "brotherly love" pictures with the launcher made me laugh so hard! :)