Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Today was probably the most exciting I've had in Thatcher this semester!
Today was a good day, I must say!
 Lexi has been bOunCing off the walls, going crazy, because she's been bored out of her mind.
Soooo the solution to this was to go fly a kite!
 She went to Wal-Mart and bought bubbles, a twirly thing, and kites. Marcus Fenn the boy who never leaves *giggles* got a Buzz Lightyear kite. Lex got an Ariel kite and I got Lightning McQueen!






Lex is super happy! :)


She is the best! She makes me laugh (her giggle fits are hilarious) I wouldn't know what to do with myself If I didn't have the most awesome roommate ever!! She's become pretty much my best friend!





This was a super duper great idea and I wished my love was there! He's almost done.
My Birthday is his last day of chemo! Keep fighting babe!!

My handsome fiance is my world and I wouldn't trade him for anything and I'm so proud of him and how he's stayed strong through all this! I love you babe!

No comments: