Happy Birthday To My Dad Happy Birthday To My Dad Happy Birthday Dear Daddy Happy Birthday To You!
| This is my favorite Picture! He's with my little cousin! |
Dad-You've been the best dad that I could ever ask for! From day one you've always been there for me! Always supported me and pushed me to be better! I wouldn't trade you for the world! I love you and I think so highly of you! You've done a good job raising us kids! Thank you so much for all you've done, you are the best, and I love you so very much!
He's always been good at sports! The fastest in high school and he could even dunk it! He's loved golf and he's way good at hitting it out there, loves basketball, and watching football. My dad loves all sorts of sports! "Track and Swimming are not the funnest to watch" But he'd be there! He's been a great supporter! Been at every game and even goes to the practices!
| He always has his aviators on! Classic Dad right here! |
![]() |
| Dad taking me fishing for the first time with my uncle Nate and Kylie |
![]() |
| Kortnee, Dad, and I at Big Bear |
![]() |
| He can still play! |
My dad always has us laughing! He has the greatest facial expression and is the best at telling us stories! My dad always makes me laugh so hard I start crying and my belly hurts! Not everyone may think it is funny but I always do! I miss seeing him everyday now that I'm at college but I'll be home soon! MY DAD is the Greatest! I love him very much! And I know I can count on him!
& P.S. I would've loved to share my birthday with my dad!



No comments:
Post a Comment