Saturday, April 9, 2011

19 Baby!

Yesterday was my birthday!


I woke up and got ready (the one day out of the year I do hehe)
and went to school and did my work ( brought Lexi with me) then
Travis Catt came over with my mail full of cards from my family, two cup cakes (from him) with candles on them and I got a "party in a box" from my mom!




Everything Tangled!



Bryce and Courtney lovin' the "party in a box"


Lexi made me a butterfly cake!







Her dad told her to stick with photography instead!
I think it's cute!

She made me a sign!


Lexi gave me a card and flower headband!




Thank you Lexi for everything and my headband, you rock!


 Marcus came over and Lexi and I we all went to a youth talent show for 2 second then went out to eat @ Kainoa's. Marcus paid!

Ashley and Josh were in town and so we brought the cake over to Lindsay and Shawn's house!
 It was lots of fun!





Who knows what they were doing! hehe


Sedona and Trent


And the best present of all...
 was that my baby is done with chemo!
He's sicker than ever but he's done and now can start healing and soon get better!
Next...starting our future! Finally

No comments: