Lexi had never been to New Mexico!
So we took a road trip!
Goes by soo much faster when it's not just you in the car!
Rusty and I got a date for the weekend for Lexi!
Turned out pretty good!
Jake and Lex! Aren't they cute?! hehe
We went swimming on Saturday
in an indoor swimming pool! (it was SWEEET!)
Pretty fun! Then we went to the Mountains!
"WhY?! Does EveryOne get killed in NM?!?!"
We went home and showered and went to a YSA (young single adult) fireside.
We matched...
they matched..ha
Elder Cook, Claudio Costa, Bishop McMullin spoke. It was FanTastic!
After we got some frozen yogurt!
Played Uno and B.S. (my family calls it baloney)
Went to the Hiatt and walked the trails...
Within minutes there were baby bunnies next to us!
Jake picked one up!
Then handed the cutest thing ever to me!
Made me soOoooO happy!
Then it pooped on me and jumped out
and flopped around when it hit the ground..
:( we thought he broke his leg and we'd have to kill it...
but he started hopping again..
thankfully!
I did nOt kill the cute little guy!
haha
But it was kinda creepy
and this truck kinda chased us so we drove back home
and we stopped at a few places
oh goodness
then another animal came into our lives
Rusty thought it'd be cool to have the frog wear his bracelet
Lexi thought he'd turn into her prince!
Lexi has the sweetest shoes ever!
She let me wear them!
We watched 007 after
and I was out sleeping..
Sunday-
We went to stake conference which was also
faNtaStic!
I almost fainted while doing the dishes..
It was the weirdest feeling EvEr!
I felt like I was swaying and then my head was spinning.
I knelt down and then stood up
and Lexi and Rusty looked at me really weird and Lexi was like
"uh Jamee you're purple!"
Rusty came and picked me up and put me on the couch.
It didn't go away for awhile!
Like my mom says I'm her defected child! or..
Kels would say I'm crippled..hehe
Sumner and Heather also came over and we played games
and watched How to lose a guy in 10 days!
We are now back in TatchNasty
safe and sound!














2 comments:
It was such an Enchanting weekend! Thanks so much for letting me tag along! :)
haha you are welcome I'm glad you came!
Post a Comment