Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good lookin' Babes

The semester is ending..
and we are all moving away..
The Shire (because we are all under 5'5)(formally known as the Slut Hut)
took roommate pictures to end the great spring semester! 
Some of us are getting married, Tiara Barker and I.



Some are going to China next semester, Courtney and Maddi Stone, to teach English.


















Others are moving back home, Britnee Diercksen and Stephanie Martin













Lexi Heninger, is the only one coming back with a whole new group next semester. wish her luck!


We'll have one last swimming party this weekend and then finals starting the 9th and then we're off to our separate ways. 

This semester of girls were my favorite.
It's been a semester of craziness
laughter, boy drama, movie nights
dance parties
(I never happened to be in town when we had them ha),  
pictures, forming new friendships, being annoyed,
bugs (cockroach and scorpions), tears, screaming,
  late nights,
talking, chaos, boys, telling secrets, road trips, homework
and most of all
 learning to live with each other and learning from each other.


We are all pretty good lookin' I must say.. ^my favorite!








haha We are funny! That's Bryce, Courtney's man!




     Making fun of the " Slut Hut"



Maddi Steph and Tiara shared a room

Lexi and I shared one


 Courtney and Britnee's room connected so they pretty much shared one

The Stone Sisters

us being awkward











This semester was a blast and we stuck together!





No comments: