Monday, April 18, 2011

There's Always a First For Everything

This weekend was a blast! Lexi and I drove up to Gilbert again.
I love seeing her family! They are the best!
Rusty's and his family were in town.
 Seeing these kids make my day!


It was soo good to see them and my babe again

and happen to be coincidence My parents were in town also.

Gotta love that!
So our families gotta meet for the first time!
Georgie was in town we wont' forget her. Love her!
Rusty's Birthday was on the 14 but we celebrated on Saturday, when everyone met.
I was a half an hour late because of our sweet cake we made with the help of RaLyn (Mrs. Heninger)!


Everyone seemed to have a great time and Lexi got to meet Rusty and the fams (except for Kortnee who was at a volleyball tournament) for the first time!
There were a lot of first! ha
Seemed to go over well. I was not embarrassed..too bad.. by Josh Edwards or the other Edward boys who can get a a role! But I just laugh!




Sang happy birthday to him!

Ron and My Dad!

Me Rusty and Aubrey

Josh and I played a bit!




The predator face!ha


Seeing Rusty without hair took time to kinda get used to but he still looks so good and I still love him!
Georgie bought him the coolest hat!
Oh dear! He's got hair again!



My weekend was great! I loved seeing everyone again!
Good to finally see Rusty on his feet and doing so much better I can't wait to get started with my life! :)
 and having the families meet was a perfect!!

No comments: