Utah..It's been so long!
I turned to Rusty one day and said "I need to get to Utah" then Kortnee text me that we should road trip and I said heck no am I am not driving 12 hours with Rylee in the car but that'd I'd fly!
So we booked a trip!
I was going to stay with Moriah and Kortnee was staying at Shauna's.
Jaydon just happen to be graduating the time we picked so Grandma and Grandpa were there as well!
We went to Coltons baseball game, a carnival, spent time with my family, took pictures of Kortnee and Ezias, got ice cream, went to lunch with the cousins, saw Madi and Kelsie who I haven't seen in forever, and got to go to lunch with Jen!
I left for a minute and she warmed right up to Brad!
She wasn't always the happiest since she missed a lot of naps and wasn't in a familiar bedroom!
Rylee met Jen for the first time! She was not happy to be held!
But we got to go to lunch and its been so long but when we get going its like no time as pasted!
Rylee met Madi and Kelsie for the first time!
She loved Diesel! Every morning this was her favorite!
She even let Moriah do her hair in pig tails for the first time and kept it in all day!
It was such a good trip to see everyone! Thank you to Moriah for driving me around for letting me stay and for being awesome! I don't get to see them much so it was nice to see them again! I'm surprised Rylee hasn't warmed up to the idea of new people yet because man she still has this stranger danger thing going on! So those that she gets anywhere near feel lucky! At church its nice because she doesn't ever just take off running because the second someone looks at her she runs back to me.
So may days are back to these silly things. Her and her hats... her playing on the beds..and climbing onto everything she can! Still getting her routine back in place with naps since it got way off!
Till next time!






































No comments:
Post a Comment