Its been a long time since I blogged last and I need to catch up.
I started a photography business that's been flourishing and I'm so grateful for that.
It keeps me busy and so I haven't had time to keep this updated as much as I would like!
We spent Christmas in NM and that might be our last time being there as Ron and Debbie have quit garage selling and cleared out their house and have put it up for sale to go on a mission and move to Arizona to be closer to family!
We celebrated Christmas a week early with my side of the family!
Rylee got a doll, puzzles, and a stuffed dog named Scout!
Rylee was the first one up on Christmas morning in NM so i snapped a few!
as you can tell the kids weren't feeling good and by the end of the trip it seemed like everyone got sick!
Rylee has found a love for dogs! She gets so giddy with them! Its so cute! Sometime makes me miss Chomper but we made a good decision.
Looks like we'll need to get her another one when we get into a house though!
They have also gotten rid of Gunner and Annie :( they will be missed but have gone to a good home!
We celebrated Sawyers Birthday!
She was so nice to share!
One of the first times just going to the park with cousin Brinley!
She started to get hair and man its curly!!!
She getting to big I want to remember how small she was..
These are random shots of her from the last 6 months...


She's obsessed with shoes!
We switched her to a new car seat!
She knows when dad's home and gets so excited she runs to the door going ooh oh ohh! She loves her daddy!
This is at her hip appt and they still wanna see her but her leg got better and the second leg stayed the same so we just keep on keeping an eye on it.
(They never wanna hug at the same time but its so cute when they hug and then topple over!)
We love seeing everybody we've had some visits from Grandma and Grandpa, Grandma Great, and Barb, and Shauna!








We love when we get to see family! <3 p="">






3>
The Edwards spent a weekend at Coons bluff just relaxing!
Easter!
Rylee and Brinley had their first hunt! They were so cute and did so well!
We went to see Tucson and Jaydon visited and got to meet Rylee for the first time!
Rylee has some awesome Uncles and I just love this picture of them at Skylars graduation!
First time at a splash pad and she loved it even though the water was freezing and she crashed into Baylee.. twice!



Baylee loves to FaceTime Rylee! So she was pretty excited to stay with us for a little bit!
Kortnee Graduated from High school!
That was a long night specially for our babies!
She spoke at it for being Senior Class President and did a good job even if she didn't mention me or her brother!
Grandpa turned 74!
Rylee got in the pool for the first time and was loving it! She was so happy!!
We spent Memorial Day in Tucson and it was probably one of the best trips down there!
I even are wrestled Kortnee and won, even with her biting me and next try she used two hands! She cheated both times!
I have been baby sitting Magdalena and Ayna for sometime now and Rylee has loves it!
Not to mention drive some pretty cool cars :) it can be remote controlled and she loved it!
Some fun Church pictures! For a little bit Eli and Siciley were in our ward and the babies had a blast playing with each other every Sunday! Sawyer would get so excited to see Rylee she would scream so loud of excitement they would have to take her out to calm her down!
Rylee at 18 months went to nursery for the first time and she did awesome! So proud! Yes I've been the stalker mom and peek in on her to make sure she's doing good!


So lets see ,
Ethan no longer lives with us and we miss him. He actually came to visit for a friends wedding and Rylee didn't remember him and i think it broke his heart more then he let on. She used to love him and be so excited to see him in the morning and went to him over anyone..Guess he just needs to move back and so she can get used to him again!
She's just getting so big. We have a hard time with feeding her. She's so picky and every day is different on the things she'll eat and lets just say i get super frustrated and not sure what to do!
Rylee's doctor wanted to see if she would see a speech therapist. We got her an evaluation to see if she would qualify not that i thought she would need it but it wouldn't hurt her and we want to stay on top of it if there was a delay. But she didn't qualify they think she has all the fundamentals to start talking.
Rusty switched jobs and is doing a lot better! He still stresses somedays but doing a lot better then before. Rylee has also grown to just love her daddy! They chase each other around the house laughing and gets so excited to have him home. One day Rusty was sick and didn't go to work ad she walked into my room and all the sudden realized dad was there and I could just hear her go ohh oh ohh. She was so excited!
She walks really good and is even started to walk really fast its hard to catch up with her! Every now and then she crawls again but the speech therapist says that's actually really good for her to do that!
Eli and Siciley moved here and are renting a house and doing really well.
Moriah and Brad are trying to sell their home that they've flipped.
Josh and Aubrey are doing well, she got to meet her half sister which was such an awesome experience!
Ethan is back at school at Idaho.
Josh and Ashley have bought a house that I think i've mentioned and Josh keeps working on moving up with his job! Ashley baby sits as well! We still try to get together every week! Miss Brinley has really started talking and is super cute! She has this thing she does it's called fancy feet! It looks like she's skipping/runing in place its so cute!
Serene and Josh just had their second baby girl named Harper! I can't wait to meet her!
Cherish has now moved to the ER and I think is loving it!
Kortnee is seeing a boy she met at EFY he lives in Utah but is from New Zealand and is going off to Dixie State in Utah. She laid to rest her basketball career and hasn't looked back..yet...
My dad has lost his job again and we just keep praying that he can gets another job! I've had a hard time with it that I was almost angry with God about it because he's had the trial I swear his whole life and I just wished that he would be able to retire and have a good end to his story so keep him in your prayers.
I think that's a wrap for now!
Rylee loves to give kisses with her mouth open and at random times I tried to take a picture but it looks terrible (meaning it looks like a makeout)
Now i need to blog about my trip to Utah and then hopefully be better about updating our life!



























































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment