Having Grandparents here is the best!
I have been fortuned enough to have grown up with both sides of grandparents and even some greats. In a few months I had lost most of them but My mom's parents and my great grandma. Now My great Grandma every day is getting older and more forgetful. It's sad to see but could be a lot worse. She is not afraid of you but has no idea who you are or that you belong to her. Some days my Grandpa is still alive and other days she knows he's not around anymore. My Grandma and Grandpa are taking care of her and switching off with my aunt Barb. It's hard on them. But as my grandparents went to pick her up they stopped by to see the grand babies!
Rylee has been super shy around men lately..my poor dad
I hope she grows out of it!
Rylee has the best great/grandparents!
I am just so grateful to have the two beautiful women in my life that are there for my daughter as well!
Who doesn't love grandma?!




No comments:
Post a Comment