She learned to go from laying down to sitting up all on her own.
She then pulled herself up to her knees using the help of the furniture.
She learned to actually crawl so she does her army crawl and then a few seconds of normal crawling and keep switching back and froth.
Than learned next to go from her knees to her feet and even stands in her crib.
I've been working on waving but she just stares at me.
She knows when she's got something she isn't supposed to have, she tries to hand it to me. Like here mom I'm just getting it for you!
She does do high five.. you think that counts instead of waving??
She still looks like she is gunna pray when she crawls and stops for a sec.
Still is needy for mommy
Unlce Ethan lives with us now and he's so cute with her even though he tries not to show that he even likes kids
She drinks from a sippy cup all by herself
She gained an old man laugh that she only does when she tries to imitate people laughing
Oh she learned to roll the golf ball back to me (her new favorite toy)
She is my little escape artist she likes to explore and not even play with her toys anymore
She gets behind the doors and plays with the door stopper and sometimes shuts the door so she gets stuck in a room till I save her
She got on a boat for the first time and also first time being at the lake
When she stands she also tries to even go on her tippy toes
She still eats anything I give her did i mention she loves prune juice
We took her into the doc for her check up and she is doing good she did lose a little weight which makes me so sad because I love her chubbiness but because she's been moving more she's slimming down which in return I'm trying to feed her more
She got 4 teeth at the same time literally the same time and let me tell you worst 2 weeks yet she wanted to nurse all hrs of the night (which didn't even happen as a newborn) and was fussy...amber necklace and ibuprofen were my saving grace.
She eats Ritz crackers all by herself and whole
So needless to say my baby girl is turing into a toddler and changing ridiculously in 4 short weeks.
UPDATE at 10months :

We got her ears pierced and she only cried for a few seconds and has done great ever since

She says the word "Yeah" and babbling more
She got two more teeth and is up to 6 now.
She discovered the toilet and likes to play in it but I keep the door shut now so she doesn't drown
(She ran away from me changing her diaper straight for the toilet..early potting training?!?!)
She yells when she gets mad especially when her food is done cuz she wants moreI don't see her army crawl as much
She learned to wave but stares for awhile till she does it and still doesn't do it every time
She climbed the stairs her first time even trying them
She has been better about bath time/or shower time and no longer cries the whole time
She knows the trash can lid flips open
She can eat a tortilla all by herself
She held onto this bar for about 10seconds and I had Rusty do it again to get a picture the 2nd time she looked a little more worried
Have I mentioned that every time I put long sleeves on her she stares at her hands and then cries?
I know it's so strange!
Everyday is a new day with her and she really is moving along.
Some Fun Cousin time these last couple months:
I have told my mom that Rylee used to get overly excited to see babies or other kids but now she still gets happy but its not the same and I think it's cuz they all beat up on her. Brinley likes to eat her.. seriously..or catch a ride on her! Leah likes to attack her or kick her in the face. Sawyer tries to grab and shake her. The new girls that I baby sit like to pick her up and carry her around and she's not a fan of that. No wonder when she is around everyone she just tries to crawl as fast as she can away!
Eli and Siciley got to visit for like 8 weeks and it was great to have them here!
Cherish, Siciley, and I even plan to run a half marathon now. All the sisters are invited but so far it's just us going to do it.
Travis learned real fast that if you want Rylee to like you, you have to feed her yogurt bites! (She'd eat the whole bag in one sitting if you'd let her)
Face-timing Pampa
These are the girls that I baby sit now and Rylee's first time in a wagon! (The little boy is a neighbor)
The couch and I are now her favorite jungle gyms!































No comments:
Post a Comment