We've had some new beginnings lately.
And i haven't had Internet to keep this thing going!
So lets start off where i left off!
Rusty and I got Sealed In December!
Friday the 7th is when we went through for the first time and Saturday the 8th (3:45) is when we got sealed for all time and eternity!
Lets just say I wasn't as calm this time.
I really felt like something was trying to get at me. I was having melt downs and defiantly could have killed my dog that week. (lets just say we have spent a lot on new retainers) But when we met with our stake president Rusty asked him for some help to give me a blessing. Rusty hadn't given anyone before a blessing so that was really special.
First time I've seen him cry since he went through chemo.
It was so cool to have so many people in the temple with us!
It was a lot to take in and something very new, we both had headaches the whole weekend.
Here are some pictures from the famous Mrs. Georgie Davis!
We've been to the Albuquerque temple now as well and that was awesome!
We took family pics that weekend!
It was a good weekend and I'm glad i got to see a lot of my family and for my grandpa that got to do our sealing which was really neat!
We made though!











































No comments:
Post a Comment