Monday, April 16, 2012

April..in my family that means Birthdays!

My Dad turned 50! 
Momma Edwards...Dad...Mine...John...Rusty...Shauna...












I turned 20!
               
My dad got new clothes and of course some QT gift cards!

For my birthday I got some necklaces, a gift card, to Ulta, and some money.


We went up to phoenix for Rusty's 20th Birthday.


They played some video games. Boys and video games..I may never understand it... :)












Got to see the family!
Lil' Sky was so tired that she was so cuddly!
It was soo cute!










Some kisses and hugs too!
 

Specially from these two who decided to get married!







And some playful times!



Lets not forget we got to go Rock Climbing!
It was Rusty, Eli, Ethan, Cherish, and I.
We had lots of fun.
Rusty did really well there was a cave that you could climb without a rope and Rusty was the only one that could go to the top.

I went it was my first time and I got half way up the wall and freaked..just a little enough that my hands started sweating and I wanted to go down but everyone told me to keep going and I did..Maybe I am a little bit afraid of heights.. but it's something I can say I have done now!





And also what is even more awesome is that my college roommate got married!!! I think he is just awesome for her and so impressed. Seeing her family was so much fun and being able to see Lexi soo happy was icing on the cake! Her reception was super cute! I wish them the best of luck and I am just so excited for them to be married!



No comments: