Eli text me last week and asked if we worked the next day.
The first Sunday we both have had off in awhile.
Since we did Ethan and Eli decided to come down and surprise Rusty.
It didn't work since Rusty noticed Eli's car. :)
Eli bought a gun and the next day we took out the launcher that he built.
Eli bought a gun and the next day we took out the launcher that he built.
Poor Ethan, broke his collar bone chasing a can and tripped over nothing..haha
Rusty tried to help Ethan get the thing to launch.
Looks a little weird!
We went to my parents to see if they have oranges and we got a tennis ball and it went pretty far.
My dad thought it was awesome!
Rusty's brothers are awesome!
They have a strong bond and I am glad that they are starting to really like me too.
They are trying to decide which one of us (Rusty or I) is more of a sweetheart.
I take that as a compliment.
No comments:
Post a Comment