Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving! Yummy!

Thanksgiving was here.
I had to work just from 12-3 though.
Not too bad.
My grandparents were here and staying till the wedding..
So that means I had stayed in my own room for the last time 2 weeks before I was gunna be moved out.
..ha that's okay though I loved having them here.
And Don't forget Darren also flew in from Mexico to be here and then was flying back and then back to here for the wedding. Lot's of travel for him!
We shots baskets that morning and I went to work and came back and had our traditional thanksgiving..orange rolls (my fav), creme corn, turkey, cranberry sauce, yams (although I am not sure many people eat this one ha). Anyways it's amazing!













Oh my babe always on the computer. This is our first Thanksgiving together!

Grandpa doing the honor of the turkey!



Kortnee had a tournament.
She has a freshmen has been brought up to Varsity.
She's worked hard for it!
 She plays both the Varsity and JV!
Her first Varsity game she played against her good friend Brooke from Salpoint.

On Black Friday we got Rusty's suit for the wedding! He knew he looked good ha!

We also got a killer deal on an Xbox 360. We found one from the only twelve that were in the store for Black Friday and all those that stayed outside in the rain for hours and we got it at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.  It was hidden by the TV's ha.

We also did the center pieces for the wedding.
 My grandma cut the ribbon, my mom glued, and I glittered the e's.


Rusty's brothers Ethan and Eli came down for the night!

They are too funny!

Guess what ?!
 one more week!
We got our marriage license! :)


















No comments: