Rusty the other night, I got home from work and went into my room to change. We had just had our carpets cleaned and there were footprints in my room already. I thought that was really weird. I looked up and there was a card that Rusty gave me. Then I looked again and there was a SLR Nikon D3100 camera sitting there with a note that said early Christmas present. I couldn't stop smiling! It's red and is soo light!
He is the best! can't wait it's coming up!
So for the Bridal shower that was held at the Crotts house I had a sweet camera to use! :)
The shower was soo cute! It was an open house from 3-5 oSaturday November 19th 2011.
At their front door was a cute sign.
At their front door was a cute sign.
Ashley and Kortnee made this awesome shirts!
The food was delicious!
Everyone signed this adorable apron!
Some of my presents..everyone loved the toilette paper one that had kitchen utensils and things inside the holes!
Aw kels still my best friend! She's awesome!
We are missing one..Andrea Summerhays but These are my beauty school friends who became my best friends! Daniella Carrasco and Caitlin Flake!
Opening presents my mom was my little scribe!
Wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it'd be to open these! :)
Bedazzled Go Team Edwards (from the movie twilight)
Thank you to all that came! It was great to see everyone! I love ya guys!
sooo the big day was gunna be here. I was actually pretty excited! Nervous..not really! Just that kinda girl I guess. ha
No comments:
Post a Comment