Deli Employer Rules
Wear Cutting Glove on Left Hand
Clean as you Go
Don't Waste Time
Make a Sandwhich in 3 min
Know your meats, cheeses, chickens, breads, and codes
ect. ect.
No One Tells you to wear a Cutting Glove on your Right hand!
So me trying to move the wrapping out of the way of the slicer..
Next thing you know i feel a poke and i said Ouch
and then the blood.
I had sliced my right thumb through my nail.
It bled for awhile and then stopped.
We filed a report and then got sent to the urgent care.
No stitches but it hurts.
Now i barely can do anything
cuz the nerve endings and my nail bed are really sore!
Oh how you've got to love work!
What I think of work?!
Just keep thinkin to my self
I'm getting paid for this..
and trying not to think about meat because it makes me wanna throw up.
Word of Advise
don't work with food or especially with food you like because you'll end up hating it.
No comments:
Post a Comment