Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Last Friday May 20th 
I got called into Safeway for an interview come home and 2 minutes later got called back and started training. haha. CRAZY!
 I work in the Deli Department and Later will pick up hours in the Bakery.
Saturday:
Kortnee had her 14th Birthday Party. Toy Story Themed.





Kels came by for a bit to keep me company
 and apparently Kortnee loves her more than she loves me. 


Kortnee and Kylie Hanncock

Levi Morse, Jensen Peterson, Bridgett Saxton, Kylie Hanncock, Courtney Pecko, Kortnee Day, Zach Mortensen, Josh Larson, Brianna Faulk, Haley Moe, and Jordan Wengert.


The Life Guard Surprisingly let them play Chicken Fight





Josh Larsen, Hayden Moller, Jensen Peterson-is one strong man! ha



Kortnee and Hayden



Kortnee, Levi, Kylie, Hayden, Jensen, Bridgett, Zach, and Josh

Came back to the house to have pizza, cake, and ice cream



Kortnee's Cake


We then opened presesnts



Josh Larsen and Kortnee have been friends for about 10 years now! He lives across the street! He baked her a cake!


They ended by playing the Wii! 
haha it was pretty entertaining!

Tuesday I started training.
 Wasn't too bad but all my bones felt like they needed to crack!

Wednesday
Got Sunburned
Helped my mom make posters
Went to Graduation
To her I'm Crippled but I still love her :)


Worked all night at Grad Night (till 5 in the morning helped clean up)
Still awake
Got home
 Did Kortnee's hair for her Promotion
Still awake
















Still awake and Lookin good




Angela Pico congratulating Kortnee

KJ and Cortney


Jordan Wenger,t Courtney Pico, Bridgett Saxton, and Kortnee


Kortnee Levi and Bridgett


Still my Favorite Math Teacher! Ms. Romero!


She gave Kortnee and Levi presents.


The girls.

Still awake..(my body wanted to crash)
I was up for more than 24 hours and went home and slept for 4 then got up and went to work from 5-9 and then slept all night.



1 comment:

Kylie Ann said...

Hod did they get to play CHICKEN?!?! Pretty sure we have gotten yelled at I can't count how many times! haha