Monday, March 3, 2014

3 months and growing!

Miss Rylee is now 3 months old!
Daddy wanted to put shoes on her!



 She gets stronger everyday!



 She likes her bouncer but she can't reach the ground yet so she can't bounce!

 She's got a mullet going on and her red birth marks are fading!

This is her budgy lil foot and they are my favorite I love to just squish them all the time! 




I weighed her yesterday and she weighs 20lbs! 
She doesn't see the doctor till next month! 
It's so fun to see them grow and start to turn into a little person. 
She now smiles regualrly and every once in awhile you can make her laugh! 
I have the best little video of it! 





She has discovered her hand and her feet! 
She just stares at them and watches as she moves them.

 

She has started to put her hand in her mouth which I try to replace with the pacifier. 
Which we've had lots of discussions about because Rusty does not want her to be 5 and still needing it but don't worry I don't want that either but for right now she is too little to just take it away. AND we did try to let her "cry it out" which lasted an hr and she was getting worse and decided that was the worse thing ever to see her so devastated. SO i got Rusty to let her have it just when she is going to fall asleep. (Which is when i gave it to her always) 
 Rylee also started sleeping through the night!
 Some nights 12hrs but normally 8-10 is what she does. 
On the night she hit 3 months was her first time to sleep 12 hrs! 
I'm leaking almost every night though which sucks cuz I can't fully sleep because they are so full and she eats every 4 hrs during the day and so I'm hoping it regulates and nows night time she doesn't eat that often! 
She loves to be rocked and especially when Grandma rocks her to sleep!
She really is a very content baby and it doesn't take long for when she is upset to calm her down.
I now understand a mother's love for their kid.. and feel like no can do it better then me. i'm in trouble! 
But she is my world and she totally makes my day and can't see life without her.
which may change when she is a teenager! ha jk but really.
She is on a routine now she goes to bed every night at 8 which makes a huge difference for some reason. It's nice to have a little bit of a break and to just be Rusty and I. 
Her naps are all over the place so still working on that. Somedays she doesn't even take one!
She already wears 6-9th clothes and is in size 3 diapers.
My little sumo-wrestler! I love all her lil rolls!


Blessings and Brody!
 January 19th Brinley had her blessing and so the family came up and we got lots of pics!
We went to the open house of the Gilbert Temple!
It's gorgeous the prettiest temple I've been in so far!



Brinley did so good and didn't cry while Josh gave a beautiful blessing!



Moriah had her baby Brody was early but everything went good and he is adorable!


Swayer had her blessing the end of Jan but we weren't able to make it with us moving and me staying home..but we really wanted to be there.

It's so fun to have all these babies being born and being so close in age! 
It's going to be fun when we can all get together! 

New Place
We moved into a new apartment. 
It's nice to have more space because it got way to crammed in a one bedroom. 
Rylee has her own room which I'll put her in once i get some baby monitors. 
Her cry is so soft that I wouldn't be able to hear her. But it's nice to have her stuff in her room.
One day we'll get into a house but we didn't want to rush it and want to save a little more =)

VALENTINES DAY

Rusty and I got to go out on a date for the first time on V-Day.
Josh and Aubrey switched us so the night before we watched their kids and then friday they watched Rylee. 
It was nice we tried to go to Cheesecake Factory but it was so busy we just got some and then went to Red Robin cuz it was packed!

Miss Rylers got a sore under arm so she has spent the last few days in her diaper!


I've also found either a tooth or a cyst on her gum that's white..she's also drooling a lot so maybe her teeth are gunna start coming in... but i love her toothless smile :(



She loves to just chill on the couch! 


A family portrait drawn by a little boy at church that thought she was so cute!
Don't mind that i look abused..Rylee's head is HUGE and i have a fish for a ponytail coming out of my head!



We've also spent some time watching Josh and Aubrey's kid and it's so fun to get the cousins together and they are such cute kids! 







Miss Rylee is growing and getting bigger and bigger she is almost 4 months and getting her check up next week! Slow down! I'm gunna miss these days! I have no room on my phone because I take way too many photos! But I'll be grateful later..

I met with a family that i'm gunna start sitting 3 days a week and so hopefully that works out to bring in some extra money and Rylee just loved the little girls she giggled the whole time we were meeting the family it was the cutest thing ever! She also loves to look at Leah and giggle at her!
and we got a new truck!
man we've had a lot going on haha Rusty feels like he's always running around and it's true! 

No comments: