Big news!
We've set a date!
Can you believe we've been almost married a year!
We are getting sealed Dec 8th!!!
We are getting our endowments out on the 7th so those who want to go to both will be able to!
It's going to be in the mesa temple.
I wanted since i was a little girl the Salt Lake but I want my family there.
And with my luck the snow would be so bad we wouldn't even make it or wouldn't be able to take pictures so i decided to do mesa. Can't wait!
It's going to be in the mesa temple.
I wanted since i was a little girl the Salt Lake but I want my family there.
And with my luck the snow would be so bad we wouldn't even make it or wouldn't be able to take pictures so i decided to do mesa. Can't wait!
We've had a lot of people get married lately and then it seems like everyone is getting divorced or having babies..ha
I am sure they all have good reasons...but I can't imagine it (for us).
Some people seemed so happy and others fought hard just to get married and the next thing you know it's over.
Rusty and I sure have had some fights mainly when I'm on my period but to make it officially over I wouldn't want it to happen. For us it'd be taken an easy way out.
My mom always have said "choose the one to love and love the one you chose."
Rusty and I sure have had some fights mainly when I'm on my period but to make it officially over I wouldn't want it to happen. For us it'd be taken an easy way out.
My mom always have said "choose the one to love and love the one you chose."
Sure there are always going to be imperfections, fights, arguments, long days, lack of sleep, and those days you just feel like being a brat.
But what about the little things that make you laugh, their quirky ways that you could think "man they are so weird" but you love it anyways, the way they make you feel when you cry or hold you in their arms, when you fight all you want to do is hug them and you forget why you were mad in the first place, and let's not forget what about all the things you've been through already even if it was just a couple months. Yes maybe the fights get ugly but they make your heart bound so hard that it scares you that you realize you still wouldn't want to give it up and make it "Facebook official" or even tell your family hey this isn't working out or can i sleep on your couch because in that moment even though you are still so angry part of you wants to hold on and you don't want everyone knowing you had a fight just in case it's not really over..What about all the jokes and memories that aren't going to be the same with someone else or even trying to explain them.
Sometimes it takes time and both trying to make things work.
I truly believe that two people no matter what that they can make it work.
My great aunt and uncle are those old people that still hold hands. Something that i still want to do when I'm old but if you ask them it just didn't happen they worked and worked at it.
Every girls dream is to settle down one day and get married but ladies it's not a storybook fairy tale. Life happens..look at us by the age of twenty Rusty and I have been through cancer, surgeries, hospitals, break ups and make ups, getting married civilly first, let downs, surprises, getting a puppy, having a best friend live with us, in laws, even financial stuff, worries, doubts, and of course happiness. It's not easy it takes everyday to work on a relationship to make sure you put in the effort to make them feel loved, wanted, and noticed.
Something i do know for sure is if you aren't doing what's right a marriage will be harder or fall apart specially being so young. I know that Rusty and I have stayed strong is because we talk, try to get a date night once a week just the two of us, say prayers, and go to church. We aren't talking to other people or putting ourselves into situations we shouldn't be, we are trying to build our relationship up not bring it down with the things that we know better that won't make us happy in the long run.
Sometimes it doesn't work out ( and maybe the other one does something that ruins it and I hope that doesn't happen with us..this world makes it harder for us all the time to keep our families together) but I am going to hold onto the little things and keep trying to hold things together and make it through.
anyways
i'll get off my soap box but i just needed to write it down. (I don't mean to offend anyone just something i have been thinking about and wanted to write it down for me to remember when things get rough.)
Chomper got his second shot today..
He is now 26.5 lbs!
Crazy i'm glad i got pictures of him when he was little because man time flies and he won't ever go back to being that little pup anymore. good note for having kids!
this old man and his dog i think are a perfect match. Today at the vet when i saw them i am like i could't see him with any other dog but this little guy haha
Sometimes it takes time and both trying to make things work.
I truly believe that two people no matter what that they can make it work.
My great aunt and uncle are those old people that still hold hands. Something that i still want to do when I'm old but if you ask them it just didn't happen they worked and worked at it.
Every girls dream is to settle down one day and get married but ladies it's not a storybook fairy tale. Life happens..look at us by the age of twenty Rusty and I have been through cancer, surgeries, hospitals, break ups and make ups, getting married civilly first, let downs, surprises, getting a puppy, having a best friend live with us, in laws, even financial stuff, worries, doubts, and of course happiness. It's not easy it takes everyday to work on a relationship to make sure you put in the effort to make them feel loved, wanted, and noticed.
Something i do know for sure is if you aren't doing what's right a marriage will be harder or fall apart specially being so young. I know that Rusty and I have stayed strong is because we talk, try to get a date night once a week just the two of us, say prayers, and go to church. We aren't talking to other people or putting ourselves into situations we shouldn't be, we are trying to build our relationship up not bring it down with the things that we know better that won't make us happy in the long run.
Sometimes it doesn't work out ( and maybe the other one does something that ruins it and I hope that doesn't happen with us..this world makes it harder for us all the time to keep our families together) but I am going to hold onto the little things and keep trying to hold things together and make it through.
anyways
i'll get off my soap box but i just needed to write it down. (I don't mean to offend anyone just something i have been thinking about and wanted to write it down for me to remember when things get rough.)
Chomper got his second shot today..
He is now 26.5 lbs!
Crazy i'm glad i got pictures of him when he was little because man time flies and he won't ever go back to being that little pup anymore. good note for having kids!
this old man and his dog i think are a perfect match. Today at the vet when i saw them i am like i could't see him with any other dog but this little guy haha

No comments:
Post a Comment