Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Brownies..Baseball..and a Big Bang

Saturday night
We all decided to go to the batting cages and then we got some cheesecake.



On Sunday we always go to my parents house for dinner!
We have found out that Chomper loves music he moves his head back and forth to it.
Rusty on accident scared him to death when he got on the drums.

(Video)


After that all he wanted to do was cuddle with grandpa!
We took advantage of this because normally he tries to bite you and want to play but after the drums he just wanted to feel safe and cuddle!


Hopefully his ears decide to work together haha


Yesterday was Carson's birthday!

He got some hot wings and this beauty^
(brownies with white chocolate)
and I forgot to tell ya'll I'm back to being a brunette! 
I miss the blonde but I think I look better as a brunette.


No comments: