4 days
Friday to Tuesday at midnight
4 kids
I became a mom overnight
I got a call asking if i would watch her four kids while her and her husband went to Florida.
It went better than I thought.
I woke up at 6 thirty almost every morning to either get the 3 kids to school or they were awake.
Saturday i made them clean and we went to the park.
Sunday I took them to my parents ward and Kortnee came back with us but ended up sleeping the whole time.
I made breakfast, lunches, and cooked dinner.
Changed dippers, gave them baths, and of course took pictures!
Austin! 2yrs old
He loved his hair done. Rusty and I did his hair everyday!
Colton 4 yrs old
We had some trouble getting him ready for sunday!
I also did Bella's hair!
Bella
Hanna and Bella
Hanna Austin Kortnee Colton and Bella
After church we watched a movie!
All ready for school!
They loved their cowboy boots!
This little guy became my favorite! or in other words "my super cute kid"
Austin was the little guy that stayed home the whole time with me.
One morning everyone was calling each other ugly. I walked into Austin's room to change his dipper and he was telling Colton that he was not ugly. I turned to Austin and I said "You are not ugly you are a super cute kid" for the rest of the time there every once in awhile I heard him say "Jamee I am a super cute kid" :) made me laugh every time. One night he yelled my name and I went into his room and he said "we need to say a prayer" aww..So I said a prayer just for him. Austin would call Rusty Daddy. But Colton would make sure we knew he was his daddy's boy. We couldn't do his hair because he wanted to do it like his dad showed him. :)
There were ups and downs where i said I have had enough because the kids wouldn't listen and it didn't help I didn't have enough sleep (one night Colton came into my room at two in the morning because he's tummy hurt) and I would break down. Others I am like I could handle four kids.
Austin was my favorite though. He was so helpful and just put a smile on my face!
And it doesn't help to get paid either to watch kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment