Been trying to get a hair cutting job and to not be scared and be brave. Rusty got me some shoes! They are freakin sweet! I think I can pull them off ha! :)
Rusty has moved here and got an apartment and slowly putting together what will be our apartment! It's been so much better having him here. Everyday having him here! Love it!
The wedding has been postponed put of for a little bit till we figure out somethings.
But I do have my dress but he can't see it yet!
It was the first dress I tried on and it fit perfectly. Everyone in the room that was there for another girl were all speechless and wanted the same dress for the other girl! ha i tried on a few more but nothing compared to the first dress. I said "yes to the dress" and it's being hemmed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment