Wednesday:
I got my wisdom teeth taken out.
I had just three!
I remember the IV (which was no big deal)
I remember trying to wake up and seeing the nurse
having her walk me around,
my mom coming in,
feeling huge,
the ride home.
and falling asleep.
Day 2 (Thursday)
I was a chipmunk
Look...Identical -
Day 3 (Friday)
WE don't talk about this day.
My cheeks were even bigger and I felt dizzy and needed a blessing.
My dad and Shane Griffin (hometeacher) gave me a blessing.
Worse day EvEr!
I didn't move or talk all day.
Day 4 (Saturday)
Felt better but didn't work when I was supposed to.
Caitlin Flake came over too because she made me homemade cupcakes!
Woke up at like 3 in the morning crying because my left side,
where two were removed,
hurt so bad!
Since the surgery that's been my schedule wake up around 3 and 6
to have to take medicine.
Day 5 (Today)
Still look like a chipmunk!
And it hurts to laugh.
Everything tastes funny.
My teeth feel gross.
And you can just smell the blood clots in your holes.
I hope this ends soon..
These cheeks better go away!
My mom has been a great help and even my dad has helped
(made me mac and cheese and stayed home from church with me).
My mom has made anything I have felt up to and changed my ice packs every twenty minutes.
Thanks mom for all your help and letting me wake you up at three in the morning.
Now cheeks go away!
Kortnee loves them and thinks everyone should have big cheeks!
"Aw Jame you look soooOooo cute"
I think she is making fun of me because she doesn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes after she says that.
Oh well,
she'll have her pay back!
No comments:
Post a Comment