Sunday, May 8, 2011

My MoM

Today was Mother's Day and I decided to get up early this morning
 (okay 9:00 is early for a College Girl well actually just for me anytime ha) 
and packed up a few things and drove to Tucson to surprise my mother.
 I got to the house and had timed it right so that they would be home from church and called my mom from the garage.
 Kortnee answered and took her a few minutes to finally get her to hand over the phone.
 Kortnee loves talking to me ha. 
When my mom answered I walked inside the house.
 Kortnee looked over and gasped and My mom turned around and saw me. 
They were all shocked.
 My mom started to cry and couldn't believe I came. I even think my dad's eyes started to water! ;)
 It was good to see my family for even just a few hours. I'm excited to go back home! 



Mom-You have been an amazing mom!  I wouldn't ask for anyone better than you!
 You are so
Self-less 
Beautiful
Loving
Sweet 
Forgiving
Supportive
Caring
and let's just say The Best Mom EvEr!

You have always been there for me and I've always consider you my best friend. You will always be important to me and be my number one! I love you so much and I hope that you know how appreciative I am to be your daughter and to have such an amazing example and fantastic mom! I love you Mom!

No comments: